Doctor Who Coat Real Leather Jacket
Product Code: CLR-262
Availability: In Stock
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
* Size:>Sizing Help
Doctor Who Leather Coat | Doctor Who Coat Real Jacket
This outstanding Doctor Who Leather Coat is more popular among the fans of drama “Doctor Who” and is about WW2 German Submariners jacket. This jacket was worn by Christopher Eccleston in the series “Doctor Who”. Real cowhide leather is used in preparation of this outfit.
Each and every stitching is made with special attention. There are two vertical pockets and two flap pockets at the waist for more stuff. Available in black color, this wonderful Doctor Who Coat Real Jacket is more surprising for the new fashion and design hunters. It will increase the beauty of your wardrobe and will be an easy outwear for your fashion life.
- Material: 100% Cowhide Leather
- Lining Material: Viscose
- Pockets: Two Vertical Pockets at Abdominal Length, Two Flap Pockets at the Waist Length with Inside Pockets
- Color: Black
- Collar Style: Lapel Style Collar
- Front Style: Button Closure at the Front
- Cuff Style: Open Hem Cuffs
- Easy 30 Days Return Policy
- Money Back Guarantee
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Returns and Exchanges
When returning or exchanging any product, keep in knowledge the following few vital things. You have the right to return the purchased jacket within 30 calender days from the date you received the jacket.
- You have 30 calendar days to return the jacket for exchange or receive a store credit.
- We only accept returns that have been purchased directly from our website.
- Please make sure that when returning jacket, it is packed with all tags and is in useable conditions.
Ship your item back to Us
Before sending any product back to us for exchange or store credit, kindly send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and mention the valid reason for your return. This way, we can know that we will be receiving your return back to our warehouse.
Please make sure the package has all tags and send it back using any traceable service, to track your item. Once we receive it, we will notify you.
For further information, check out our Returns and Exchange information.